You have a new perspective on your career and tools to strengthen your control.
- You learn about your talents, needs and values and what balls you want to keep at least in the air.
- You see the thread in your development and formulate your personal ingredients for job satisfaction.
- On the basis of diverse tasks you develop in your career focus and understanding of what is a good job context for you.
- There is plenty of room for interaction with other participants.
- The emphasis is on practical working from your personal situation.
- Equipped with new insights, tips and feedback to make the translation to work and life.
- At the end of the workshop you make a personal profile and give words to your offer in your work life and what is of value to you.
The results of the career scan can be further deepened in the workshop. We work with diverse work forms including metaphors that appeal less conscious sources. Interact with peers, feedback and theoretical background provide inspiration and clarification.