The online variant is only for participants who cannot come to the Campus in Enschede because, for example, they do not live in the Netherlands or have another good reason. We therefore ask you to indicate on your registration why you would like to follow the online variant.
The participant will be able to..
- formulate a vision on education;
- use a lesson plan to prepare, perform an activating (online) lesson, and reflect on it;
- prepare, perform a tutorial/ practicum and reflect on it;
- prepare, perform a (online) meeting with individual students/ small groups and reflect on it.
During the training you will practice the most common tasks of a teacher:
- Preparing lessons, tutorials, practicums en individual meetings
- Performing lessons, tutorials, practicums en individual meetings
- Justify the way you’ve of acting and reflect on it.
- Preparation: assignments, reading course material
- In course: assignments (both individual and group), discussions
If you sign up, you will be put on a pending list. After a couple of days, you will be assigned to the course.
PLEASE NOTE NOT TO SIGN UP FOR MORE THAN ONE COURSE.
In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to hand in all the assignments on Canvas and participate in all of the the (online) sessions. For more information you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. This course takes 56 hours (2EC). This means you have to do prepare every session by reading materials on Canvas and individually or in a small group preparing assignments which you need to present during the next session. We strongly advise you to block 4-6 hours to every session in preparation.