After participating in the training how to apply formative assessment in your own education, the lecturer is able to:
- clarify expectations to students by developing and sharing learning goals and success criteria
- elicit and gather student reactions by collecting formal and informal data
- analyze student reactions in relation to the learning goals
- communicate with students about their results in relation to the learning goals and success criteria
- adapt teaching and learning based on the collected information
During the course, you will learn what formative assessment is and how you can apply it effectively in your own education.
Preparation: exercises and assignments, reading course material,
In course: assignments (both individual and group), discussions
In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to hand-in all the assignments on Canvas and show 100% active participation in the online sessions. For more information you can contact email@example.com.