About this course
This course is about telling clear, urgent, and compelling stories about complex content - stories that stick with your audience. You will be offered several practical tools which will help you communicate effectively.
- With different audiences, from industry collaborators to scientific peers and from students to interested laymen.
- In various types of communication: from grant applications to popular blogs, and from scientific presentations to your layman's speech.
During the course, you will:
· Learn the Analytic Storytelling method through theory, examples, and exercises.
· Experiment with various storytelling formats and techniques, by applying these to your own work.
· Receive written and on-the-spot feedback from your trainer as well as from your fellow participants.
You will leave with:
A storytelling toolbox that contains practical techniques and formats for
· tailoring your story to various audiences
· communicating urgency and relevance
· providing a rich and engaging context to make your story meaningful to others