Constructive meetings with the board
- Successful consultation with the board stands with a good preparation, both substantively and strategically.
- Formulate clear goals, so as to come to better agreements with the board.
- Choose a smart strategy, succeed better in negotiations and appear more professional.
- In this training you will learn through practical exercises to improve the preparation for the consultation, to firmly ask questions in the meeting and to make clear and concrete agreements that benefit the organization.
- Strategic preparations
- Tactics and communication skills
- ‘The Vagueness zone’
- Practical exercise
All UT courses are offered in English. Unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.
In addition to the central training offer, tailor-made training courses are also possible for each council and is also possible together with the board /director. Information can be found on the website of the University Council