- In this training you will learn everything you need to know about the law and the regulations at a deeper level than the basic course.
- We discuss the organizational structure of the university and the respective roles of participation bodies in it, with attention to how their rights and tasks interact.
- As preparation, we will ask participants to send in cases and questions they have. The trainer will discuss those cases from the perspective of the Dutch Higher Education Act.
- As a result of the training, you will have in-depth knowledge of the rights of councils, regulations, and procedures. This will help you to be an effective member of your council.
- Right of consent, advice, and initiative
- University organisation and governance
- Higher education act and university-regulations
- Arbitration procedure
- Complex cases
- Influencing university policies
All UT courses are offered in English. Unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.