After the session the participant is able to:
Perform teaching activities (lectures) based on own strengths
- Expresses a confident and authentic body language.
- Shows an integrated appearance and expression, that is voice, posture, body language, and facial expressions.
- Performance of a balanced lecture in subject matter.
In this workshop, you will experience and practice in a safe atmosphere how to perform and grow as an authentic teacher.
This will result in more energy and bring across the subject matter with enthusiasm and confidence to promote student learning.
The three sessions consist of:
- Inside out: from head into your body
- Stand in front of the group: voice, story and body language in interaction
- Show off: improvisation
During the session, you will be coached by an experienced theatre producer and educational expert.
A short intake on your personal motivation will be part of this workshop. Intakes will be planned in September 2022.
Some teaching experience is helpful, but not mandatory.
The session is organised by the CELT.
This session is designed for starting and experienced teachers.
For more information contact:
Robert Middelburg or