At the end of this course you will
- be able to write a data management plan (DMP)
- be aware of and informed about management of data for verification and reuse
- be aware of and informed about the value of research data as scientific output of your research
- be aware of legal issues in the handling of research data
The course consists of the following parts:
- Online course on how to compose a DMP combined with writing the first draft of your own DMP
- Half-day interactive session aimed at reviewing first draft of the DMP, sharing experiences on data handling and providing additional information about policies, procedures and best practices.
- Revision of the draft DMP.
*This course is fully booked, if you register now, you will be placed on the waiting list and you will be enrolled if a place becomes available.