Friday 21 September 2018
Tuesday 20 November 2018
Time and Place
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum of 18 participants.
For Analytic Storytelling all trainers draw upon their experience in scientific research and communication theory.
Course materials will be provided during the training.
Researchers that need to communicate complex content in a clear and convincing way.
- The Analytic Storytelling training will enable you to structure your complex content into a clear and compelling story, for different audiences.
- You can apply these skills in any type of communication (scientific publications, policy proposals, business presentations, grant applications, for peers or laymen).
- During the full day course, you will learn the Analytic Storytelling method through theory, examples, and exercises partly based on your own work.
- Our goal is to help you to deliver a clear and urgent message that sticks with your audience.
- You will learn the tools to do that in the training session.
- Topics include: adapting to different audiences, structuring your story and providing a rich and engaging context that makes your story meaningful for others.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
The course consists of one full training day. The study load for this course is roughly equivalent to 0,5 ECTS.