Financial support is possible in case of study delay due to certain specific circumstances.
The Force Majeure Allowance Regulation is part of the FOBOS (Financial Support for Special Circumstance of Students). The Personal Circumstances Committee (CPO) will assess your application on behalf of the Executive Board. In case of questions, please contact the CPO registry or a student counsellor.
- The regulation FOBOS September 2019 is applicable
- Only full-time enrolled students are eligible
- Support is only for recognized circumstances during the compensation period (C+1) of your bachelor's and/or master's programme
- The C+1 period starts from your first moment of enrolment in Higher Education.
- Pre-master students are only eligible for this regulation in case of a recognized insufficient feasible educational programme
- Submit application within 3 months: after your circumstances, the end of your bachelor's- or master's programme or the end of the C+1 periode
- You must have notified your study advisor as soon as your circumstances occur and the student counsellor whitin 3 months
- The amount of a month force majeure allowance is equal to one month actually paid tuition fee
- You can receive max 24 months support (up to max € 8,000)
- The application should be supported with evidence, which can be emailed email@example.com
If you are dealing with problems with a part (module, course, semester) of your educational programme or with your internship or thesis, you need to notify your study adviser or programme director a.s.a.p. If, however, it has caused study delay, you may be eligible for a Force Majeure Allowance. See the regulation FOBOS, Force Majeure Allowance Regulation (art. 3.) for the application procedure.