Language level test (students)

Are you going abroad for your study programme, either for an internship, research or work? Your host institution usually requires a document stating your level of proficiency in a certain language.

The UT Language Centre can support you with a statement of language proficiency.

Please, register below for a Dialang test under supervision. A Dialang test can be taken in several languages.

After taking the test, your results will be certified by the UT Language Centre. You can take your proof of proficiency certificate home with you the same week.

For more information please contact the UT Language Centre:

 Note that there are universities who require an official language test certificate like TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Check their websites for more information:

Sign up for:
Language level test (students)
Course alert
Unfortunately registration is not possible at the moment. Subscribe to a 'course alert' and receive an email as soon as new dates or free positions become available.