This three-hour workshop helps you understand how your attention span works so that you can stay focused and deal with distractions more effectively.
The effect is that you get more done, with less effort.
This training starts with a number of tests so that you can experience where your largest concentration drains are. Then we look at how to reduce the impact of distractions of your surroundings and at the same time increase resilience.
• How the brain works and deals with distractions
• Which concentration leaks exist
• How attention residue affects you in a shared work space
• The OHIO principle
• What is MTS and how to apply this at work
• How long is your attention span
• How to obtain more control, peace and overview of tasks at hand
• The best apps to help you ease your brain
This workshop takes three hours.