This three-hour workshop will cover the essential stages of the writing process and how different writers go through those stages, including writer’s block. Participants will gain insight into their own process and make sense of the problems that arise, as well as develop an efficient and effective writing process for them.
- the academic writing process
- the different types of writers
- how to pre-write and plan your text
- how to avoid writer’s block
- the purpose of a rough draft
- the differences between revising and editing
- useful strategies for editing
This workshop consists of one evening session of three hours, 18:00 - 21:00.