In this three-hour workshop, you will learn about the writing process. The workshop will cover the essential stages of the writing process and how different writers go through those stages. The workshop will also cover common problems such as writer’s block. You will reflect on your own process and the problems you have experienced. The purpose of this workshop is to help you develop an efficient and effective writing process that works for you.
- the academic writing process
- the different types of writers
- how to pre-write and plan your text
- how to avoid writer’s block
- the purpose of a rough draft
- the differences between revising and editing
- useful strategies for editing
This workshop consists of one evening session of three hours, 18:00 - 21:00.