Are you happy about your English speaking and listening skills? You may feel you spend too much time translating in your mind, also when you're listening. You may also feel your pronunciation is not so clear: at times your fellow-students and/or colleagues may ask you to repeat what you’ve just said, possibly leading to nervousness and lack of confidence on your part. Because of this, you are probably trying to work on your English pronunciation but you may not know how to really improve…
The Summer Intensive Pronunciation training will help you
- adopt really effective speaking strategies
- express yourself more easily
- communicate effectively
- be better understood
- understand others better when they speak English
- relax more and enjoy it all!
Upon finishing the course you will feel you have taken major steps towards becoming the confident, accurate and fluent speaker of English you have always wanted to be.
You will follow the PELI approach and will be
- Participating in a personalised training course
- Enjoying yourself experiencing and exploring English pronunciation
- Learning by
- Implementing and integrating your new English pronunciation awarenesses and skills into your daily lives in and outside academia
You will take part in 3 interactive on campus coaching sessions of 3 hours each on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. In addition, you will commit to engaging self-study activities with your classmates on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, which will take approximately 2 hours each day. You will also be practising on your own, as doing self-study is a critical success factor in achieving your English pronunciation goals.