In the UTQ-manual you will find a description of the competence and assessment criteria (including examples of evidence).
In this toolbox you will find information and materials that are used in the UTQ course 2a (Practical teaching) and course 2b (supervision).
- Article (NL): Actief leren! Een beknopte oriëntatie op literatuur
- Website: Pedagogy in Action - Teaching methods
- Video: Alignment and backward design
- Article: Aligning teaching for constructive learning, John Biggs
- Article (NL): Activerende werkvormen en deeltoetsen
- Website: Bloom’s taxonomy of learning domains
- Video: Writing Learning Objectives
- Template: Format lesson plan
- Teaching That Sticks
- Document: Activating strategies for classroom learning
- Team Based Learning
- Document: Gagne's nine events of instruction
- Learning about learning - What every new teacher needs to know