Save the date and attend this symposium entitled “CHALLENGE BASED LEARNING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE organized by the appointed 4TU Learning and Teaching Fellows (cohort 2021-2023) of the University of Twente.
- Introduction by the Senior Teaching & Learning Fellows
- A keynote by the Rector Prof. dr. ir. Tom Veldkamp
- Parallel sessions / workshops:
- Guiding principles for CBL design and implementation for teachers with limited CBL experience
- Guiding principles for CBL design and implementation for CBL advanced teachers
- Aspects of systemic educational change for the continuation of CBL in UT context (teacher professionalization, supportive infrastructure, constructive alignment, intra-, inter-program, impact, external stakeholder management, interdisciplinary education).
- Wrap up and plenary discussion
This symposium is particularly essential for:
- Educators who are interested in the design and advancement of CBL in their modules and courses
- Program directors who are interested in how CBL contribute to skills education in line program indented learning goals
- Vice-deans who want to understand how CBL can be responsibly implemented in and across educational programs.
- Educational policy / advisory staff members interested in dynamics and infrastructural challenges of systemic educational transformation.