The programme Civil Engineering and Management (CEM) covers two academic years. An academic year is divided into four quarters with a schedule of ten weeks each. Holidays and teaching weeks are marked in the academic calendar of the UT. The study load for a quarter is 15 European Credits (EC).
The curriculum of the Civil Engineering and Management master’s programme consists of 120 EC. Before you start with your master, you will choose a specialization and a profile. The specializations of CEM are as follows:
- Construction Management and Engineering (CME)
- Transport Engineering and Management (TEM)
- Water Engineering and Management (WEM)
- Integrated Civil Engineering Systems (ICES)
After you have chosen a specialization, you will choose a profile within this specialization. A profile consists of:
- Profile Courses (30 EC)
- Profile Electives (CEM courses and courses from other programmes that fit in the specific profile)
- Free Electives (a maximum of 15 EC)
- MSc-thesis on a topic within your profile: preparation MSc-thesis (5-7,5-10 EC) + MSc-thesis project (30 EC)
More information about the master's programme, you can find in the following list.