THEME 1: DESIGNING AND EVALUATING LEARNING SOLUTIONS
The focus of this theme is the design and/or evaluation of solutions that aim to support learning in various phases of the professional career. These solutions can vary from trainings and workshops, knowledge management systems, serious gaming, blended learning etc.
- Effects and transfer of professional learning
- Technology enhanced professional learning
- Serious gaming and professional learning
- Supporting career choices and the transition to the labor market
- Simulation-based training of complex medical skills
THEME 2: INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN PROFESSIONAL LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Focus is on explaining and understanding individual differences in learning and development.
- Personality and HRD
- Professional identity development
- Professional competencies
- Responsibility of learning
Theme 3: Team learning in the context of innovation
In modern workplaces work is more and more organized in (multidisciplinary) teams. Within this theme we study the effective and ineffective interactions within and between teams in the context of innovation.
- Higher education teacher team learning
- Social regulation or learning in teams
- Knowledge sharing in teams
Theme 4: Learning from and at work: the workplace as a learning environment
Within this theme, projects are designed that aim to unravel the process of workplace learning, including stimulating or inhibiting factors and outcomes.
- Knowledge sharing
- Self-directed learning at the workplace
- Shifting responsibilities as a motor for learning
For an overview of the projects, click here.