information for Students from outside the Netherlands
For students from outside the Netherlands there is a special programme, organized by the University's International Office. They can help you find your way around the Campus, the city and can help you with a number of practical issues, such as (health) insurance, visa and housing. This programme will also take place in February 2017. You will be informed by the Kick-in committee about this programme separately.
Your letter of acceptance states your pre-master programme, i.e. which courses you will take. You can find the study schedule and other information on the website of your study programme.
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Educational Science and Technology
- European Studies (incl. Double Diploma)
- Leraar VHO Maatschappijleer en Maatschappijwetenschappen
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
The first quartile starts on Monday September 2, 2019