University of Twente
Faculty of Behavioural Management and Social Sciences
Dep. Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems
P.O. Box 217
7500 AE Enschede
Room: RA 3301 (Ravelijn)
Tel: (+31 53 489)3603
- IT architectures
- Cloud platforms
- E-commerce services
- Software quality
Fabian’s research is part of the CATeLOG project and focuses on the design and implementation of an IT architecture to support business networks for online retailing. The goal is to deliver a platform for pluggable e-commerce components that implement innovative algorithms and decision support processes. The architecture incorporates the idea of combining various Software as a Service offerings into a versatile environment replacing traditional software packages and home-grown systems.
- Business process integration lab
- Business intelligence and IT (DB and BPM lab)
- Electronic commerce (guest lecturer)
- Antonie Berkel, “A research into software expansion of Luxon in the Lighting-as-a-Service market,” M.Sc. thesis, 2016
- Mohammad Anggasta Paramartha, “Design and Instantiation of Reference Architecture of Pluggable Service Platform in E-Commerce,” M.Sc. thesis, 2014
- Wim van der Zijden, “Dynamic Pricing as a Service for E-Commerce Applications,” B.Sc. thesis, 2014
- Dennis Muller, “A high return problem,” USB Inter-Actief study tour, 2014
- Fedor Beets, “Examining Reverse Auctioning Platforms that are Business to Consumer,” USB Inter-Actief study tour, 2014
- Paul Velthuis, “Cross-Selling Products in a Community,” USB Inter-Actief study tour, 2014
- Leon Trienes, “Dealing with Custom Orders in a Highly Standardized Order Environment”, M.Sc. thesis, 2013
- F. Aulkemeier, M.-E. Iacob, and J. van Hillegersberg, “Pluggable SaaS Integration: Quality Characteristics for Cloud Based Application Services,” in Enterprise Systems Conference (ES), Basel, 2015.
- F. Aulkemeier, M. Schramm, M.-E. Iacob, and J. van Hillegersberg, “A Service-Oriented E-Commerce Reference Architecture,” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 26–45, 2016.
- F. Aulkemeier, M. A. Paramartha, M.-E. Iacob, and J. Hillegersberg, “A pluggable service platform architecture for e-commerce,” Information Systems and e-Business Management, vol 14, no. 3, pp. 469–489, 2016.
- F. Aulkemeier, R. Daukuls, M.-E. Iacob, J. Boter, J. van Hillegersberg, and S. de Leeuw, “Sales Forecasting as a Service: A Cloud based Pluggable E-commerce Data Analytics Service,” in International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), Rome, 2016.
- F. Aulkemeier, “Pluggable services. A platform architecture for e-commerce,” PhD thesis, University of Twente, 2017.
- F. Aulkemeier, M.-E. Iacob, and J. van Hillegersberg, “An architectural perspective on service adoption: A platform design and the case of pluggable cross-border trade compliance in e-commerce,” Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 325–341, 2017.