University of Twente
Facukty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences
Department Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems
P.O. Box 217
7500 AE Enschede
Room: RA3315 (Ravelijn)
Tel: (+31 53 489)6512
Dissa is a PhD student in the IEBIS department. She holds a master's degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Institute Technology of Bandung, Indonesia. Her current research topic is the governance of interorganizational coordination hub in the context of cloud computing implementation in supply chain collaboration.
- Information system implementation
- Enterprise system
- Cloud computing
- Govindaraju, R., Hadining, A.F., & Chandra, D.R. (2013) Physicians' adoption of electronic medical records: Model development using ability - motivation - opportunity framework. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 7804 LNCS: 41-49.
- Govindaraju, R. and Chandra, D.R. (2012) Analysis of Level and Barriers of E-Commerce Adoption by Indonesian Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs). Internetworking Indonesia Journal, 4 (1): 9-14.
- Chandra, D. R. and Govindaraju, R. (2012) Recommendation of ERP Post-Project Management. The 6th IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology (ICMIT 2012), 11-13 June, 2012, Bali Island, Indonesia.
- Govindaraju, R., Chandra, D.R., and Siregar, Z. A. (2012) Stakeholder Role in e-Commerce Adoption by Small and Medium Enterprises. The 6th IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology (ICMIT 2012), 11-13 June, 2012, Bali Island, Indonesia.