The case, titled 'Maximizing Team Diversity in the Praxis Course at the University of Toronto', by Derya Demirtas, Daria Terekhov, Daniel Francis and Timothy Chan has been selected as runner-up (2nd place) for the 2020 INFORMS Case Competition. The case was presented at the 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting, November 7-13.
Thursday 24 September 2020
More recent news
- Tue 21 Sep 2021The BMS Graduation Award 2021 goes to … Gelbrich Holsbrink!
- Wed 23 Jun 2021HRM Research & Teaching meeting
- Thu 3 Jun 2021‘Good women get overlooked’
- Wed 26 May 2021Success in a foreign land
- Thu 20 May 2021A European Super League would violate EU competition law – as would UEFA’s proposed reforms of the Champions League