This week dr. Derya Demirtas gave a presentation at the Swanson School of Engeneering at the University of Pittsburg titled "Public access defibrillator location under demand and supply uncertainty". Details about the presentations can be found on the poster below.
Saturday 24 March 2018
More recent news
- Tue 16 Jul 2019Veni grant for Monika Kuffer and Derya Demirtas
- Wed 9 Jan 2019PhD defence and seminar on IT governance maturity
- Wed 28 Nov 2018Launch of new innovation center XLCargoDrones to accelerate unmanned cargo aircraft industry
- Tue 23 Oct 2018Arthur Nazarian wins KHMW Philips Graduation Award for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
- Thu 23 Aug 2018Victims of cybercrime in Europe: