Silvia Profili is Associate Professor of Human Resource Management, Director of the Master of Science in Economics and Management of Innovation, and member of the Doctoral Committee of the PhD Programme in Theory and methods of economic analysis at the European University of Rome (Italy). She holds a PhD in Management (University of Bologna) and has been visiting scholar at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (USA), at the Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia, USA), and at the University of Cordoba (Spain). Her current research interests include the impact of HRM practices on employee performance, employees’ engagement and commitment at work, implications of workplace ageing and age diversity. Her work has been published in leading journals such as Personnel Review and The International Journal of Human Resources Management. She is regular speaker in international academic conferences and is co-founder and co-chair of the Human Resource Management Track at the European Academy of Management. She is Vice Director of the Executive MBA program at LUISS Business School (Rome) since 2006 and member of the LUISS Business School People Management Competence Centre & Lab.
- Impact of HRM practices on employee performance
- Employees’ engagement and commitment at work
- Organizational implications of age diversity and aging
- Health care management
- Bachelor and postgraduate level courses in Italian and English on Organization design, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior
- Executive education on Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Supervision of doctoral students
- Supervision of master students
- Supervision of bachelor students
A complete overview of publications can be accessed here.