Anna B. Holm is an Associate Professor of Management at the School of Business and Social Sciences, Aarhus University. Prior to her academic career, she had spent over 10 years in industry working as a consultant.
Her research interests span across various managerial disciplines with the main focus on competitive strategies and human resource management. Within the HR domain, Anna has conducted and published research on recruitment and selection with technology, i.e. e-recruitment and e-selection. She is currently working on a large-scale project on distributed leadership and management in healthcare.
Her research has been published several management journals including Employee Relations, Journal of Business Strategy, International Journal of Innovation Management and International Journal of Technology Management.
Besides the academic work, Anna is actively collaborating with industry and digital start-ups on business model design and innovation. She is also a member of several educational and governmental committees on industrial and regional development.
- Digital and electronic HRM (d-HRM and e-HRM)
- E-recruitment and e-selection
- Business model design and innovation
- Media management
- MSc programme courses on Human Resource Management and Development, Staffing Organisations, and Employer Branding
- MBA courses in Research Methods, Strategic Staffing and Business Model Innovation
- Graduate diploma course on Strategic and Operational HRM
- Supervision of students following the MSc Programme in Business Administration, full-time and part-time MBA students and bachelor students
- PhD supervision
A complete list of Anna’s publications and activities can be found here.