Graduates of this HRM specialization have been trained academically, according to the University of Twente’s concept of ‘Research-Design-Organize’. This enables them to function as business leaders who are competent in conducting international and multidisciplinary research independently, in addition to designing and organizing innovative business solutions and contributing to the creation of value in organizations through the proper management of technology and human talent.
Examples of jobs our alumni have found are:
- Business analyst
- Strategic human capital consultant
- Project manager
- Digital HRM specialist
- HRM transformation consultant
- Business transformation lead
- HR business partner within the supply chain
- Manager in various fields of HRM.