The HRM chair contributes prominently to the educational programs of the University of Twente, by developing and teaching excellent courses and programs in the field of Human Resource studies.
The HRM profile within the Master’s programme in Business Administration is one of the highest ranking curricula within the multidisciplinary field of HRM, (Information) Technology and Innovation. The core of the HRM profile at the University of Twente is shaped by a strong research focus on the latest developments, including robotization and job design, employee-driven innovation, electronic HRM, HR analytics, digital economy and "gig" workers. This focus makes the profile unique within the international academic arena.
Students in the HRM specialization:
- Learn from leading research experts in the fields of HRM, Technology and Innovation
- Position themselves as talented prospective employees (the first step towards a rewarding career)
- Develop marketable multidisciplinary skills and become effective business leaders
- Learn from projects with actual organizations and inspiring guest speakers from the business community
- Enjoy a carefully balanced study load across all HRM courses