External positions from members within the EEG-Research Hub:
Applications are invited for the following positions at the Functional Neuroimaging Lab., IRCCS Santa Lucia, Rome:
* Postdoctoral Research Fellow to conduct fMRI and EEG studies on human memory, with a specific focus on individuals with highly superior autobiographical memory.
* Postdoctoral Research Fellow to conduct fMRI studies to investigate the effect of cannabinoids on amygdala-hippocampal communication.
Both positions are available starting from January 2022. The positions are renewable up to three years.
Features of a successful candidate:
- PhD in cognitive neuroscience, experimental psychology, or related disciplines;
- Experience with fMRI and/or EEG data analyses;
- Proficiency in programming experiments (e.g., Psychtoolbox, PsychoPy, Presentation);
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical analysis tools (e.g., R, MATLAB, SPSS);
- Ability to properly report, organize and publish research reports;
- Ability to conduct research independently;
- Strong publication record.
To apply for either position, please submit a CV and contact information of two referees to Prof. Valerio Santangelo, email@example.com