Welcome to the information webpage of the ReQuest screening software for the faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences (BMS).
ReQuest is a web-based clinimetrics service. Create and manage screenings, surveys, tests or assessments with ease and securely.
- Features : ReQuest is designed as an easy-to-use screening tool. Create a new screening in a couple of minutes.
- Screening database : Many standardised screenings are available to use out-of-the box.
- Responsive : ReQuest is responsive and hence looks good on every screen size.
- Questions & more : Over 20 types of questions available, including Text, Numeric, Likert, Multiple Choice and Stopwatch. Optionally, movies and pictures can be added as well.
- Dynamic screenings : Make your screening dynamic based on given answers. For example, skip parts if not applicable.
- Create once, use many : Tests and results can be shared with others in a secure way.
- Connect : Using the ReQuest API, integrate screenings or results in other systems and safe time.
- Multi-language : ReQuest is available in different languages including English, Dutch, German and Italian.
Major advantages of the ReQuest survey software: the flexibility of creating and reusing screenings and the possibilities of sharing screenings with others. Furthermore, all the data is securely saved in on-site storage. In short ReQuest is easy to use, saves a lot of time and helps therapists and researchers with their daily work.
Access to the ReQuest Survey software.
Documentation is available within the program itself. Or you can read the ReQuest Manual here.