Mobility Online is a system the UT uses to register mobility of students, including graduation assignments. Before you start with your actual Research Project, you need to follow a procedure in Mobility Online. You can start this procedure when the module starts. General manuals about Mobility Online can be found here.
It is your own responsibility to check Mobility Online regularly and deliver everything on time. If you are experiencing difficulties with Mobility Online or with the deliverables, contact BOZ. If you have any questions about the process, please consult the bachelor coordinator.
BEFORE THE START OF THE RESEARCH PROJECT
Consult with the assignment coordinator / bachelor coordinator to determine the start date of your assignment. Before the start of your research project, you need to start the graduation registration in Mobility Online by choosing the standard registration. If you are going to do your research project outside the UT, you need to register for the extended registration.
- Sign-in with your UT student number and UT password.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Make sure the Faculty, Study level and Study fields are correct.
- Start date thesis and Graduation date is when you start and finish your research project
- Committee information
- Fill in the course code
- Fill in Title and Description (this can be changed later on)
- Fill in Courses still to be completed (which courses and when)
- After registration, you receive a confirmation of registration e-mail including login details and a link to sign in. This link should be used to see the progress and if any actions are required.
- Log in. The next step is to download the Application Form and collect the signatures.
- Scan the Application Form and upload the file in Mobility Online under Upload Application Form to register for the Research Project.
- When the application is marked as approved you are allowed to start with your Research Project. You will receive an automatic e-mail when your application is approved.
AT THE END OF THE RESEARCH PROJECT
When you are in the process of finalizing your project and planning your graduation, sign-in to Mobility Online and check if anything has changed in the title or committee that you filled in before the start of the assignment.
The assignment will be marked as finished after the thesis and the plagiarism check has been submitted to BOZ and the grade has been registered in OSIRIS.