AN INSPIRING AUTUMN EXPERIENCE to CONNECT universities AND WORK TOWARDS CREATING SMART, RESILIENT AND HAPPY COMMUNITIES!
The ''smart, resilient and happy communities'' Autumn Challenge Experience Programme is a unique, alternative international experience organised by the University of Twente and powered by ECIU University. The Autumn Challenge is a flexible, international programme aimed at engaged learners with a vision to make a change in their communities and regions. This programme can be followed aside from your regular curriculum and will take place fully online. It offers the opportunity to learners to come together in an international, collaborative and digital environment to work on a real-life challenge and co-develop solutions, while at the same time access various lectures, workshops, masterclasses and other fun activities.
Are you looking for a different international experience? Do you want to participate in a life-changing experience to participate in besides your regular studies? Are you curious about how you can make a change that matters? Then the Autumn Challenge programme is the right place for you!
The second edition of the Autumn Challenge programme will be taking place between 12 October 2021 - 13 January 2021 and we look forward to welcoming you and empowering you to become agents of change with a team of your fellow, international students!
- A unique and alternative international experience during Autumn 2021 without having to delay any of your studies.
- A possibility to work on a real-life challenge and co-develop solutions with learners from other international universities.
- Working on a challenge under the thematic of the United Nations SDG 11 on resilient communities, powered by ECIU (European) University.
- A flexible programme offering a variety of educational sessions and skill-development workshops to use as tools for your challenge.
- Access to inspirational speakers, top academics, researchers and professionals from the University of Twente (UT), ECIU universities and other UT strategic partners.
- Engaging, connecting and collaborating with other learners across Europe and the world as well as public stakeholders.
- Working on your personal development aside from your regular studies.
- The flexible structure and format of the programme allow learners to follow it alongside their studies as an extracurricular activity or as part of an international experience within or outside their curriculum.