The Creative Technology programme aims at graduates who are context-driven problem-solvers.
To this end, they acquire skills and knowledge in five areas:
- Self-management of the process of creation by a designer;
- Understanding and use of technology;
- Designing for interaction, expression, impact and experience;
- Societal and economic value; and
- Academic and professional skills.
The Year 1 Overview page shows the contents of the first year of the curriculum. It has four modules. Each module has a range of activities which contribute to the five areas of intended learning outcomes.
Details regarding the activities in each module are at the additional info pages:
Module 1: 201500227 We Create Identity
Module 2: 201300132 Smart Environments
Module 3: 201300189 Living and working Tomorrow, Ideation and Explorative Design
Module 4: 201300190 Art, Impact and Technology