Accelaration voltage, 20V - 30kV
Point resolution (SEM), 0.9nm@30kV in STEM mode, 1.2 nm in normal SEM mode
Spatial resolution EDX, down to nm. range, applicable for elements above boron in the Periodic System
General SEM imaging
- High efficiency Secondary Electron Detector (HE-SE2)
- Inlens detector for higher energy secondary electrons for clear topographic mapping
- Annular Selective Backscatter detector (ASB) for compositional and crystal orientation mapping
- Energy Selective Backscatter detector (ESB) for compositional contrast mapping
- Scanning TEM (STEM) possibility with best SEM resolution
- Electron Beam Induced Current (EBIC) for conductivity mappings
- Energy Dispersive X-ray with shutter(EDX) for elemental mappings
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) for mappings of crystal orientations.
- Charge compensator with N2 gas / sample cleaning with O2 gas
- Built in plasma cleaner
- Heating stage, up to 800 deg.
- EDX and EBSD are shielded for high temperatures
- Sample holders for many different types of SEM samples, 4” wafers, single stub, multiple stubs, 45deg, 70 deg, 90 deg, cross section holders, flat clamps, tilted clamps, double sided carbon tape, aluminum tape, copper tape, MFM tip holder.