For UT website owners we provide several options to integrate social media in UT websites. Here is a list of the options.
Widgets blocks are created in your widget folder within your website and linkt to a page afterwards. The following widgets are available:
- Contact person: fields for LinkedIn/Twitter account
- Contact: fields for Facebook, Twitter, Issuu, Instagram, LinkedIN, YouTube
- Like box for Facebook
- People info foldable: can contain a link to LinkedIn and Twitter
- People info: can contain a link to LinkedIn
- Media: to present your videos from YouTube or Vimeo
Inline components, the special components in betweed your text paragraphs are available for:
- Instagram grid (please note: a main webhare admin needs to link your Instagram account by logging in, as Instagram only offers this service for account owners)
- Contact: option to link to several social platforms
- Widget block: put a set of widgets in between your text paragraphs instead of letting them float below the page
- Several inline components to present videos from YouTube or Vimeo: slideshow, caroussel, etc
The footer contains the social media channels of the UT. People can choose to follow the UT on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram etc. This list of accounts in the footer section can be personalized for every single WebHare website. Every department can therefore present their own social media channels. Please check the site properties > footer tab for details and to add your own channels.
We offer our visitors a simple way to share interesting UT pages on their own social media accounts. Below every content you will find the Share this page (Dutch: Deel deze pagina) link. Hit this link to activate the share buttons for Twitter, Facebook, etc. If you have not accepted cookies yet, you will be asked to do so. By only showing this text instead of the social media icons we make sure the social media platforms only set cookies when you accept them.