On Friday April 26 the Physics of Interfaces and Nanomaterials group from the MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology of the University of Twente organizes a joint symposium with the International Center for Quantum Design of Functional Materials of the Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Microscale from the University of Science and Technology of China (UTSC). The program hosts various contributions on 2 dimensional materials.
Tuesday 16 April 2019
More recent news
- Mon 17 May 2021PhD Defence Wojtek Kwiecinski
- Mon 9 Nov 2020Pantelis Bampoulis VENI proposal entitled ‘Low Dimensional Germanium Allotropes Akin to Graphene: from 2D to 0D’ has been granted.
- Tue 26 May 2020PhD Defence Nikolai Kabanov
- Mon 16 Dec 2019PhD Defence Rik van Bremen
- Thu 29 Aug 2019PhD Defence Qirong Yao