- A paper on sorption in hybrid materials, together with colleagues from Mont Blanc UniversityThis paper describes the soprrtion and permeation of small molecules in highly crosslinked hybrid iPOSSimides. Read more...
- Chain End-Functionalized Polymer Brushes with Switchable Fluorescence ResponseThe paper describes poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) brushes with switchable fluorescence response.
- A paper on sorption in hybrid materials, together with colleagues from Mont Blanc University
- Chain End-Functionalized Polymer Brushes with Switchable Fluorescence Response
- Swelling of 9 polymers commonly employed for solvent-resistant nanofiltration membranes: a comprehensive dataset
- Use of forward osmosis in treatment of hyper-saline water
- PDMS, but then different
- Star shaped monomers in thin film composite membrane fabrication
- Seeking a PhD on molecular dynamics of hybrid thin film membranes...?
- A paper in Langmuir with colleagues from Germany and Russia: Synergic Swelling of Interactive Network Support and Block Copolymer Films during Solvent Vapor Annealing
- A paper in RSC Polymer Chemistry with colleagues from the Vancso group: on Thin cyclomatrix polyphosphazene films
- A study with an extensive group of colleagues from around Europe
- Evidence for stratified swelling dynamics in thin films
- Interfacial polymerisation on a ceramic hollow fiber