In a joint proposal with the universities of Delft, Nijmegen, Groningen and Twente, headed by Harold Zandvliet, we received a FOM grant to realize, study and understand two-dimensional semiconductor structures made from silicon, germanium, phosphorus or transition metal chalcogenides like MoS2.
Wednesday 11 February 2015
More recent news
- Sat 28 Jan 201717-04 -2015 Rapid Communication in Physical Review B by Mojtaba Farmanbar
- Thu 15 Sep 201616-09-2016 PhD Defence Diana Otalvaro
- Tue 21 Jun 2016Z2 Invariance of Germanene on MoS2 from First Principles
- Mon 13 Jun 2016Spin-orbit-coupling induced torque in ballistic domain walls: Equivalence of charge-pumping and nonequilibrium magnetization formalisms
- Mon 30 May 201631-05-2016 Publication in PRB by Mojtaba Farmanbar, Taher Amlaki, and Geert Brocks