In a joint proposal with the universities of Nijmegen, Eindhoven and Twente, headed by Theo Rasing, we received a FOM grant to study the spin-dependent interactions in a highly nonequilibrium system formed by exciting magnetic materials with ultrashort laser pulses.
Wednesday 11 February 2015
More recent news
- Sat 28 Jan 201717-04 -2015 Rapid Communication in Physical Review B by Mojtaba Farmanbar
- Thu 15 Sep 201616-09-2016 PhD Defence Diana Otalvaro
- Tue 21 Jun 2016Z2 Invariance of Germanene on MoS2 from First Principles
- Mon 13 Jun 2016Spin-orbit-coupling induced torque in ballistic domain walls: Equivalence of charge-pumping and nonequilibrium magnetization formalisms
- Mon 30 May 201631-05-2016 Publication in PRB by Mojtaba Farmanbar, Taher Amlaki, and Geert Brocks