Before you proceed with the analysis, try to answer the following questions:
- What is the philosophy of education of the program?
- How many students will participate?
- What types of students will participate?
- How many teachers will participate?
- How many EC’s covers the course?
- In what phase of the program is the course scheduled?
- What other courses are planned in the same period?
- To what other courses does your course connect?
- To what Final Qualifications does your course contribute?
- Specific for online pedagogy
Where to look for information?
- Which online tools are available for students and teachers?
- To get an overview of online tools, you can have a look at the solutions that TELT offers.
- On the TELT website, you will also find a dedicated section with recommended tools for remote teaching.
- If you need personal advice or if you can use some help getting started, you can contact the e-learning specialist of your faculty.