Starting 17 September you can use the indoor swimming pool at the Sports Centre. This pool is perfect for training sessions and free swimming.
The indoor swimming pool is free for UnionCard (student) and CampusCard (employees) holders. For students with a UnionCard this facility is activated by default on the student card. UT employees with a CampusCard (Employees) need to activate their card first, this can be done by logging in at the following website https://dms.utwente.nl/nl/home. After you are logged in, go to offers and select the membership CampusCard Employee 18-19 for 0,00 euro. When you are done you can use the indoor swimming pool for free.
UT affiliated customers may obtain a CampusCard and the swimming supplement through the Service Desk in the Sports Centre. External customers can't use the pools at the UT campus.
More information about the Campus Card prices are displayed here
For UT-affiliated customers (category 3), there are some changes for free swimming in season 18-19. It's not possible to buy day tickets, only students and employees can buy day tickets in season 18-19. Also there are some changes in the swimming hours for the indoor pool.
The swimming hours are published below:
Opening hours for the indoor pool, for free swimming are:
Students and employees
No free swimming
House Rules Indoor swimming pool Sports Centre:
- The Union Card and Campus Card Holders (Employee) have free use of the indoor pool.
- The Campus Card holder (UT affiliated) can use the outdoor pool, after purchasing an additional swimming supplement (year or month)
- Students and employees can intoducee two person.
- The cardholder buys a day ticket introducee (€ 4) online or at the service desk at the Sports Centre. WARNING: the introducee day ticket is valid for 1 day after purchase.
- When you buy the day ticket introducee at the Servicedesk, you can buy the card at date !!
- The cardholder is obliged to remain present as long as the guest staying in the facility.
(Cardholder = Student or employee with a UnionCard or Campuscard employee)