OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
In the summer (15th of May till 17th of September 2017) you can use the outdoor swimming pool of the Sports Centre. With a sheltered location and a spacious sunbathing area, it is a pleasure to unwind from a long day at work or is it a good refreshment between colleges.
The outdoor swimming pool is free accessible for UnionCard (students) and CampusCard holders (employees). For students with a UnionCard this facility is activated by default on the studentcard. UT employees with a CampusCard (Employees) need to activate there card first, this can be done by logging in at the following website https://dms.utwente.nl/nl/home. After you are logged in, go to offers and select the membership CampusCard employee 16-17 for 0,00 euro. When you are done you can use the outdoor swimming pool for free.
External parties within the target group of the University of Twente, can buy a CampusCard with supplement at the Service Desk in the Sports Centre. Whole Externals may no longer use the UT swimming pools. More information on CampusCard.
Below you can find the several cards and prices:
Affiliated UT externals
Swimming Card Month
Affiliated UT externals
Swimming Card family**
Affiliated UT externals / UT-employees
Swimming Card Junior
Kid of UT-employee 14 to 17 years
* For period: 15th of May till 17th of September 2017.
** Family card: max. 5 persons, of which at least 1 adult. Children 17 years old or younger. If you are in possession of a family card, it’s not possible to buy day tickets for the swimming pool.
The opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 11.00-18.00 hr
Saturday: 12.00-18.00 hr
Sunday: 12.00-18.00 hr
In case of bad weather and a low temperature (< 16 ° c), the outdoor swimming pool in the weekends will be closed earlier. If you want to swim in the weekend after 15:00 hr and the outdoor temperature is <16C, please contact the outdoor pool. Tel. 053 – 489 2349
House rules outdoor swimming pool:
- The UnionCard and CampusCard holders may use the pool for free.
- The Cardholder is entitled to bring two guests.
- The Cardholder buys for the guest a day ticket à € 4, = online or at the Service desk in the Sports Centre. Please note: at online purchase the day ticket is valid the same day!! In the case of sales to the Service Desk, one can buy a day ticket on date.
- Children from 0-17 years can swim under the guidance of at least 1 adult, with a valid Card, after purchasing a day ticket for €4.
- The Cardholder is required at the facility as long as the guest remains in the pool.
- When using family ticket children from 17 years old and younger should only swim under guidance of at least 1 adult.
- In the event of misuse access to the facility will be denied.
Address: Campuslaan 100, building nr. 57.
Telephone: 053-489 2349