To make use of our accommodation we have an sports protocol.
We ask all our visitors to check this protocol before using our accommodation.
If you want a quick summary of our measures, check our pictogram protocol.
For a complete protocol check the following. Please be aware, the sports protocol is in Dutch. You can download it here.
Yesterday (13 October) the government announced new measures against the further spreading of the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the moment we are looking at what these measures mean for sports in general, we will give an update as soon as possible.
For now, please keep the measures below in mind!
- All trainings for sports clubs of the UT are cancelled until 19 October.
- All free swimming hours are cancelled starting Wednesday 14 October, until further notice.
- Public is not allowed at any location (indoor and outdoor).
- All our dressing rooms are closed.
- If you are in the Sports Centre, go directly to the location of your workout. Do not wait in our hallway or anywhere else in the SportsCentre.
- Please wear a facemask when you are in the SportsCentre. You do not have to wear a facemask when you are sporting. If you are not in the possession of a facemask, you can get one at our Servicedesk.
- Unfortunately the Sportkantine, Tennispaviljoen, De Toren and De Sevende Camer have to be closed for the time being.
- It is not possible to organize competitions and small events.