Cartoons can be admired in newspapers and magazines and most of them are spot on. How do you do this as a cartoonist, to catch a scene so witty and sharp? Besides his job at the UT, LUVANE works as cartoonist, illustrator and graphic designer. During his lecture he will explain various methods of working and elaborate on the history and value of cartoons. LUVANE is cartoonist for U-Today since 2016. In cooperation with Vrijhof Culture.
Tuesday 14 January 2020 19:30 - 21:00
- Mon 3 - Mon 24 Feb 2020Course Workshop: Cartoon drawing
- Tue 25 Feb 2020 17:30 - 20:30Lecture: Climate engineering: science fiction or future?
- Tue 24 Mar 2020 19:30 - 21:00Lecture: The mystery of dark matter
- Fri 17 Apr 2020 16:45 - 17:30Lecture: The search for exoplanets by Nobel Prize winner Didier Queloz
- Fri 17 Apr 2020 19:00 - 20:30Lecture: Climate forecasts: limits to predictability