Being a student in the MSc programme Sustainable Energy Technology, you have the opportunity to study abroad for half a year. Contrary to an exchange period during the BSc programme, for which you can choose a huge variety of subjects, your choice of subjects during an exchange period in your Master’s programme is restricted to certain fields. As the subjects you choose should fit within the chosen specialisation. This means that in order to have your chosen subjects integrated into your exam, you will need approval of your graduation professor.

If you're thinking about going abroad for half a year, what should you do?

  • have a look at the faculty pages regarding student mobility; perhaps you'll find some (extra) arguments to go abroad which you hadn't thought of ...
  • have a chat with the exchange coordinator during one of the consultation hours to talk about the available options

When you want to go for it:

  • check/talk with your professor to find out if (s)he agrees with your rough plans. If so:
  • please follow the procedure as described in the faculty pages (the 'exchange procedure' is the same for all students of Engineering Technology)

After coming back:

  • after coming back home, you can use this form to have your successfully finished subjects included in your exam programme.