- Staff and Educational Organization Psychology
- Study Association Dimensie
- Alumni association
- The Dutch Association of Psychologists (PSY-NIP), student section
- Examination Board BMS
- Ethics Committee BMS
- UT Centre for Educational Support (CES) - student services, BOZ etc
- Study adviser (see below)
- Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC)
- Student Well-Being
- Need for Confidential Advice
The study adviser offers advice on study-related issues and on studying in general. You may talk to her on your experience with the programme (planning, delay, obstacles, rules and regulations). You also may contact her on private, personal issues. Note: the study adviser is bound to secrecy and discretion. If necessary, the study adviser can guide you to other adequate bodies or staff inside or outside the university. Study adviser BSc or (pre-)MSC programme. The best way to contact the study advisers is by setting an appointment via the BMS planner.
The programme coordinator supports the programme director in policy matters and she is responsible for the organizational, procedural and intrinsic coordination and harmonization of the programme. If you have questions or remarks related to the programme or specific subjects of the programme, please contact her.