here you can find the second year (B2) study programme 2018-2019.
This programme applies to students who started their (first year in the) bachelor in Psychology at september 1, 2017.
Semester - block:
1 - 1A
1 - 1B
2 - 2A + 2B
15EC + 15EC
Elective module 1 out of 31
Elective module 1 out of 22
+ 10 subject hours
1 In block 1A the student chooses 1 out of the following 3 elective modules (that prepare sfor the corresponding master's specialization):
- 201600004 Health Psychology & Applied Technology
- 201400121 Psychology in Learning & Instruction
- 201600005 Psychology of Safety
2 In block 1B the student chooses 1 out of the following 2 elective modules (that prepares for the corresponding master's specialization):
- 201400123 Human Factors & Engineering Psychology
- 201800123 Mental Health*
* The code of the module Mental Health changed in 2018-2019 due to a change in (the names of) components in this module. Students who started the module in the academic year 2017-2018, and did not yet finish this module, will be informed about the(ir) transitional arrangement by the study adviser and/or programme management.