Organisation & Contact

Academic Counsellor

University students are expected to be able to act independently and take care of most practical matters on their own. But your personal situation might change or you might run into problems during your studies. If that is the case, you may find yourself wanting to talk to your academic counsellor. For instance when you have questions about your study programme, about studying, or about private matters that may be affecting your studies, such as:

  • Doubts about your choice of study programme
  • Which courses should I take this quarter?
  • Studying is easy for me. I would like to do more, what should I do?
  • I am a top-level athlete. Are there any schemes and provisions for me?
  • I suffer from dyslexia, and am having trouble studying

 The academic counsellor for ME and SET master students is Annet de Kiewit. 

Academic Counsellor
Annet de Kiewit
Academic Counsellor ME/SET

Advisor for: Master students ME and SET
Room: Buitenhorst 110
Present: Tuesday to Friday


Everything you discuss with your academic counsellor is confidential. Information about you may only be shared with others if you have given permission and if there is a good reason to do so. Academic counsellors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of the National Association of Study Advisors (LVSA).