As you might have noticed there were some changes to the programme. Below you will find the transitional arrangements for students already in the Master. Note that if you started studying before academic year 2020-2021, the previous programme and mandatory courses is the one you need to follow. Changes (other than the ones below) need approval from the Examination Board.
- For students who have not yet completed both Design Science Methodology and Foundations of Information Systems, Design Science Methodology will be replaced by Empirical and Design Science. IMEA students need to take Enterprise security instead of Foundations of Information Systems.
- IMEA Students who only completed Design Science Methodology and not Foundations of Information Systems, need to take Enterprise security.
- Students who only completed Foundations of Information Systems and not Design Science Methodology, need to take Enterprise security
- For students who started in Q4 of 2019-2020 and/or who have not completed Foundations of Information Systems, Design Science Methodology and E-strategizing, the core courses of 2020-2021 will replace the ones for 2019-2021. IMEA students (who started in Q4 of 2019-2020), take Smart Industry as additional specialization course instead of Foundations of Information Systems.
- DSB students who started in or after February 2019-2020, or who started in Q2 2019-2020 and did not complete Enterprise Architecture, replace E-strategizing for Enterprise Security.
The example study programmes 2019-2020 have been updated. Though they do not account for failed courses, so please do refer to these transitional arrangements for your specific case.