UT Ambassadors Network
The Ambassadors’ Network is a committee set up by the Executive Board charged with advising the Executive Board on measures for promoting women to more senior positions. The network has given advice on the following subjects:
- Applications for the UT incentive fund
- Importance of a workshop on gender awareness for UMT and managerial staff
- Arranging three tenure track positions especially for women.
- Importance of gender-neutral recruitment and selection.
A second task of the network is monitoring the implementation of the policy. For this, the committee visits the faculties twice a year to discuss the issue with the deans. The name network is by analogy with the national ambassadors’ networks that consist of prominent figures from trade and industry who wish to stimulate the promotion of women to top jobs within their company.
- LNVH – Dutch network of women professors.
- VVAO – (in Dutch) Vereniging van vrouwen met hogere opleiding Afdeling Enschede
- NIMF - Dutch Network for Women in Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics.
- vnVA – (in Dutch) vereniging van Nederlandse vrouwelijke artsen.
- GAIA – (in Dutch) netwerk voor vrouwen uit de aardwetenschappen.
- VMNN – (in Dutch) Vrouwelijke Managers Netwerk Nederland
- Delft University of Technology DEWIS (Delft Women in Science)
- Eindhoven University of Technology WISE (Women in Science)
- Wageningen University VWI (Vrouwennetwerk Wageningse Ingenieurs)
- Utrecht University Vrouwennetwerk van de Universiteit Utrecht (in Dutch)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam ENVH (Erasmus Netwerk Vrouwelijk Hoogleraren)
- Radboud University Nijmegen Workgroup of Female Professors
- Universiteit van Amsterdam Network for Women in the FNWI