Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled "Hiding in the Deep: Online Animal Activity Recognition Using Motion Sensors and Machine Learning". The research has been performed under supervision of prof. dr. ir. Paul Havinga (promotor). He was the first PhD candidate in Pervasive Systems to achieve cum laude for his doctoral thesis!
Friday 2 October 2020
More recent news
- Thu 29 Apr 2021Duurzaamheid in de logistiek in Twente
- Wed 7 Oct 2020Alexander Belov successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Pervasive Systems virtual group photo
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis