On 18th of April 2019, Andreas Kamilaris together with his co-authos Koula Papakonstantinou and Andreas Pitsillides, received the "Most Patents award" for their paper entitled “Exploring the use of DNS as a search engine for the Web of Things”. The paper was published in the proceeding of the 2014 World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT) in Seoul, South Korea and according to the IEEE Xplore has reached 73 citations in Patents requests. In order to celebrate this major achievement, the team was awarded this special prize.
Friday 19 April 2019
More recent news
- Fri 2 Oct 2020Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Pervasive Systems virtual group photo
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 19 Feb 2020Strategy Day Pervasive Systems 2020